Manuscript Submission System
Follow the instructions below to submit a manuscript to the Hacienda Pública Española/Review of Public Economics. You will be notified shortly regarding the suitability of your article for the journal.
The submission process consists of the following steps:
- Read and accept the Article Submission Agreement
- Provide information about yourself
- Provide information about any authors
- Upload your article and related items
Before you begin, please be sure you have the following items:
- Article Title
- An abstract of 400 words or less (separate from the article body)
- Keywords for your article (optional)
- Subject Area (optional)
- Article in native document format, such as Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, or RTF
Articles must be submitted without a title page, abstract, or page numbers. These will be provided by the bepress system.
- Article in PDF format (Optional for Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, or RTF submissions: a PDF file is automatically created for these files.)
If you create your own PDF file, please embed all fonts and use Adobe’s PDF Distiller instead of PDF Writer to ensure that others can view the article exactly as you intended it to be. Though it may take a bit of effort to create a PDF of your article properly now, this time will be significantly less than the time you would spend checking galleys at other journals! Please see our tips for making your own PDF file.
No part of the submission is final until all steps have been completed and you click the final