Alexandre Pedrós Prize
The “Alexandre Pedrós” Prize to the best article published in Hacienda Pública Española/Review of Public Economics is sponsored by the Societat Econòmica Barcelona d’Amics del Pais and is endowed with 1,500 Euros. The Editorial board of has awarded the “Alexandre Pedrós” Prize to:
- 2019: “How Did the ‘Dualization’ of the Spanish Income Tax Affect Horizontal Equity? Assessing its Impact Using Copula Functions”, by Carlos Díaz-Caro and Jorge Onrubia, published in the issue 231-(4/2019), pp. 81-124
- 2018: “Revisiting Responsibility Attribution within Multilevel Governments: The Role of Information” by Ana Herrero-Alcalde, José Manuel Tránchez Martín y María Goenaga Ruiz De Zuazu, published in the issue: 226-(3/2018), pp. 37-58.
- 2017: “Economic Downturns, Endogenous Government Policy and Welfare Caseloads”, by Luis Ayala Cañón and Ángela Triguero Cano, published in the issue: 220-(1/2017), pp. 107-136.
- 2016: “Pardon Does not Forgive Democracy: Econometrical Analysis of Pardons in Spain”, by Juan Luis Jiménez and José Abreu, published in the issue: 216-(1/2016), pp. 81-102.
- 2015: “Assesment of Political Situation over the Business Cycle in Spain: A Time Series Analysis” by Marcos Álvarez Díaz, Gonzalo Caballero, Baltasar Manzano and José María Martín Moreno, published in the issue: 213-(2/2015), pp. 41-62.
- 2014: “A Toolkit to Strengthen Government Budget Surveillance” by Diego J. Pedregal, Javier J. Pérez and Antonio Jesús Sánchez, published in the issue: 211-(4/2014), pp. 117-146.
- 2013: “Fiscal Devaluation in EMU” by Jose E. Boscá, Rafael Domenech and Javier Ferri, published in the issue 206-(3/2013), pp. 27-56
Best Reviewer AwardHacienda Pública Española/Journal of Public Economics annually awards the Best Reviewer Award to three reviewers. The winners of this award are recognized for their service to Hacienda Pública Española/Journal of Public Economics in the preparation of particularly rigorous and constructive reports. “Winners of the Best Reviewer Award”:
- 2020: Gerard Domènech, Barbara Stage and Wouter van der Wielen
- 2019: Jochen Hartwig, José Manuel Mansilla Fernández and Ignacio Zubiri Oria.
- 2018: José Caamaño, Santiago Rubio and Javier Vazquez.
- 2017: Elena Bárcena Martín, Clara I. Gonzalez and Ana Herrero-Alcalde.
- 2016: Maria Cubel Sánchez, Eduardo L. Giménez and Mª del Carmen Rodado Ruiz.
- 2015: José M. Domínguez Martínez, Miguel Gómez de Antonio and Xavier Ruiz of Portal Bravo.
- 2014: Ana Herrero-Alcalde, Victor J. Tremblay and Cristina Vilaplana Prieto.